1. Hair mask for your hair type or problem. (I use this one)
2. Wide Tooth Comb
3. Shower Cap
4. Hair dryer (not pictured)
5. Leave in hair serum (I use this or this)
1. Wash your hair like usual. And do not apply conditioner. Its always better to do this on clean hair, thats why its recommended to wash your hair before.
2. Apply the hair mask from roots to tips. Ensure not to use too much product. One mini scoop should be good.
3. Use the wide tooth comb to comb through the hair to help spread the mask evenly.
4. Use a clip to secure your hair in place and wear the shower cap.
5. Now use the hair dryer to apply some heat. Make sure you don't hold the dryer too close, as it might melt the shower cap. Light warm blow of air is enough, so keep a safe distance. Use the hair dryer for about 2-5 mins.
6. Leave the mask on for about 1-2 hrs. If you have very fine hair, you might wanna rinse it off earlier, as the heaviness of the mask might weigh down your hair.
7. After your preferred mask time, rinse off the mask with lukewarm water.
8. Apply the leave in serum after.
9. Style as usual.
P.S I am in India! :) About a month long vacation, visiting family and friends. Life is good! Follow me on Instagram to see what i am up-to.
Thanks for reading, happy weekend!
Find me on social media